Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy WeekEnd

Going to Sungai Petani tomorrow with a girl i never met before... lol Do wat huh?


To practice Violin la!!!!! wakakakaka

Promised my friend KC to perform in a gathering? function? not so sure about wat event but it will be held on 19 October at Seberang Perai there. Violin Duet.

After that will be my church anniversary rehearsal. So whole day will not be at home...

o ya sister is going back to KL too!
Safety Journey! Take Care! ;)


Sunday morning will be all the church anniversary presentation and service lo afternoon Free Luncheon at 海外天 Restaurant

Next is to meet up KC and the girl to finalise and practice the song... woooo busy busy weekend... lucky i ask for off day for my prt time job so at least i get to rest and relax after evening

=)

ps: thx Tony for log in to my deakin.DSO to help me finish my test hahhaa =D save me lots of time kekekeke thx bro!

will blog bout last langkawi trip after getting all the pictures from Charis and others ;)

No comments: