Friday, August 1, 2008

Promise is a promise!

walao eh? Promise is a promise ma!!!!

This is a story of my friend
who knows?
it is a story of you and me too~~~

Name: Surname: Kia English Name: Penang (Interesting)

I am a Penang Kia who is 23 yo this year! Since i am Penang kia so i write this a bit hokkien style la!


When i was born on 1985 my "grandpa" bought me a bridge model...


after playing with it so many years liao last year my papa say since i got so many hotwheel car... the bridge cannot support d!

wanna give me 3 big Gifts for my birthday another new model of Bridge , a HotWheel Outer express road or should i say track for my (hotwheel car) and another one is dunno wat d la forgot d aiya i remember is THREE BIG GIFTS as promised la!!!!

Suddenly hor i go visit my babysitter this yr on 8th March my "papa" see me so happy with my babysitter hor he JEALOUS o!! suddenly on June he withdraw his word o as a punishment to me!! He say he wanna use the finance on other purpose for the family!!!
din make sense eh! Annother LAME LAME TACTIC!!!

Orang macam ni how to trust?

2 comments:

FC said...

haha kxin :P havent seen you shouting anymore.. :P I linked you :P

kxin said...

lol busy busy got la but seldom... cut down d... ok thx ^^ will link u too~